Sunday, August 24, 2008

Pre-trip thoughts

Well everyone, after bragging for months about my departure to Europe, I'm on the eve of my trip. My bags are packed, my passport ready, and the knot in my stomach growing bigger by the minute. I have drank to my trip, I have injured my knee, I have lost my camera and found it again, cried saying goodbyes, and now I'm leaving! This will be the spot where I dish out all of my adventures, so stay tuned, because they will be worth your time ;)
Just in case anyone is feeling some extra love for me, this is my address in France for when you want to send me care packages and letters:

Mlle. Maria Ruiz
71 Avenue de la Gare St. Joseph.
44300 Nantes,
France.

I will miss you all, and please don't stop e-mailing and writing with your news, I'm just as eager to hear from you lot and my home.

No comments: